Unlock your success through self help resources
“Staying vigilant, not giving up, and staying positive. You’re going to get rejected and some things are not going to pan out the way you envisioned, but having a great “can-do” attitude will take you a long way. Take what you can get until you find the job you want.” – formerly inmate, Richard Richmond
Frequently asked questions:
- You just got out of prison, now what?
- Former inmates explain what you should do when you get out of prison
- The Comeback Collective – The personal development platform for formerly incarcerated individuals
- Fair Shake reentry resource search tool by state and city location
- Rehab Spot helps those struggling with addiction and their families find the information, support, and resources needed to get help.